- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you install, register with, access, or use the CommandIQ® Mobile Application (the “App“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 16
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at 360-864-4552.
How ToledoTel Collects Your Information
ToledoTel collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, user’s phone or contact book data, user’s inventory of installed apps, and user’s screen recording;
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App;
- Data insights ToledoTel attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis- aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
How ToledoTel Use the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you;
- Enforce ToledoTel rights arising from the Agreement between you and ToledoTel; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
When you download, register with, or use the App, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“)
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your password, and your router’s MAC address and serial number.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
Information You Provide to Third Parties
You may provide personal or other information to third parties that may be provided to us and displayed on the App through your use of the App. The provision of this information by you to these third parties may be subject to such third parties’ terms and
conditions. ToledoTel does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for such information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you, that you provide to us, or that we receive from your internet service provider, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, including any in-App notifications related to your use of the App.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Contact you about goods and services offered by ToledoTel that may be of interest to you by sending you emails or in-App notifications.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please do not use the App and delete your account. If you agree to let us use your information in this way but do not wish to receive in-App notifications, you may adjust your push notification preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ToledoTel’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by ToledoTel about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To market our products or services to you.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ToledoTel, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
This section describes the steps that you need to take in order to control the uses and disclosures of your information.
- Information Required for the App. The App collects limited personal information from you that is required in order for you to use the App. If you do not want us to have this personal information, please stop using the App and delete your account. We will delete information collected from you or provided by you through the App when you delete your account.
Accessing and Deleting Your Personal Information
You can review your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. Personal information provided by you when you register with the App cannot be changed by you and we are unable to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. If you wish to correct your personal information, please delete your user account and create a new account.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you
are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Last updated: April 11, 2022